Thursday, July 16, 2009

Short Demo: Wonders of a Salad Spinner

You missed being enlightened about the wonders of a Salad Spinner by Hollie. She is not a believer in gadgets that do just one thing, except for the Salad spinner. It cuts down on the time it takes to wash and dry lettuce. She just keeps the lettuce in it while in the fridge. She loves it because it makes it so much easier to eat salad instead of junk because it is always ready to eat. Consider looking for a pour spout on one when you shop and also the different motions that you can do to spin it, up and down pumping, or pulling like a lawn mower, or moving in circle like the one in the picture. Several friends have different kinds and they all love theirs. Well worth the $12.00-$15.00.





















Plus, spinning it is so much fun and never ceases to amaze you!











Ode to the Salad Spinner
by Luke Barber per Hollie's crazy request

Ah the luxury of a salad spinner,
while in the kitchen I feel like a winner.
Makes it easy to decide what's for dinner,
and by eating it's contents I stay thinner.
The green leafy goodness contained inside,
takes me on a glorious vegetable ride.
It tastes so good you'd think I had died,
and how ironic that none of it's fried.
It looks so aestethic wiht dressing on top.
It I start eating I'm afraid I won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment